readreinier- premedical student: life outside the lecture hall...guaranteed

See how a portion of my brain works as I spill out my insights, emotions, ideas, accounts, and randomness into this creative writing outlet.


Sunday, May 17, 2009

5.0 quake

After getting saturated with a crapload of diuretics while studying, I felt the natural urge to empty my bladder. I went to the Student Union restrooms and did my thing. While I was keeping my kidney, ureter, bladder, and urethra happy, I felt the room shaking...

Hmmm...the walls look like they're moving

And why is this going on for forever?

Holy cow! An earthquake!

I stayed calm and finished my physiological response. Damn. It's still shaking.

I let the shaking settle, and I ran outside the restroom. Everyone was up from their tables and were uttering WTFs.

Scary.

No comments:

Followers