readreinier- premedical student: life outside the lecture hall...guaranteed

See how a portion of my brain works as I spill out my insights, emotions, ideas, accounts, and randomness into this creative writing outlet.


Monday, August 24, 2009

MCAT day tomorrow...I am counting exactly 8 hours 45 minutes before I click "start" and take the dreaded exam.

Am I prepared? Yeah. I am aware that although I couldn't stash every bit of information and every bit of test tactic in my limited brain, I can still score great on this exam. Rational optimism is key at this point. I've spent the entire summer preparing for this exam and I have absolutely no plans on retaking it.

So for now...chill.

Tomorrow...KILL.


rest assured more sensible blogs detached from inner emotional predicaments will be posted in the future, after tackling the hurdle that is the MCAT and after settling the ever-apparent heart-mind discourse on that person that has definitely struck me hard in so many ways

No comments:

Followers